Support Forums

Full Version: COD - ELITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whats your opinion on the whole ordeal that they might charge a per month fee to play the game.

My personal opinion is i dont really care, especially if they are dedicated on working on the game after the release, but some people dont think its right.

How bout you guys?
They won't charge a monthly fee tbh. I wouldn't pay for it if there was.

Hopefully it has theatre. And a good quality one!
I doubt they will charge per month.
And if they do make it like that, it's because they know everyone WOULD pay for it.
(06-03-2011, 12:12 PM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]They won't charge a monthly fee tbh. I wouldn't pay for it if there was.

Hopefully it has theatre. And a good quality one!
I read tons of Feeds from tons of sites, that there is a pretty strong rumor going around from activision themselves that they are thinking about it.
And I have a hunch like Impulse said that people WOULD pay for it. You say that you wont now, but when everyone is playing it and talking about it, its pretty tempting.
If it was like a dollar a month maybe but still, I bet they'd make us still pay for DLC, and still have crappy content.
I thought they where only going to charge for COD Elite?
What's COD Elite then? Probably like you get a callsign/emblem lol.
Oh, You are correct. For some reason, I was thinking it was MW3.
Any idea what kinda content they are offering for COD Elites?
I will be paying for it most likely although I hate the idea of paying for something that should be part of the game.
CoD Elite essentially looks like Bungie.net for CoD with sort of an internal matchmaking system.
Pages: 1 2 3