Support Forums

Full Version: How To Love - Lil Wayne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

One of the first songs of the Tha Carter IV we get to here and I already have a sense the album is going to be a wild ride with a mix of genres. He went from gangster rap, to hip hop, to rock, and now to singing over an acoustic guitar. I think it's a nice change of pace and better than a lot of his music.

/Discuss
It sounds nice, but it is BS. Love song by Lil Wayne?
(06-02-2011, 05:23 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds nice, but it is BS. Love song by Lil Wayne?

That's what I thought, from rapping about pussy/money/weed to a Chris Brown style love song. Roflmao
Yet he still manages to include the above.
Hate Lil Wayne, as a matter of fact I hate every rapper that uses autotune or any type of "machine" to change their natural voice.

Trademark & Curren$y for life!
Sounds alright IMO, nice to see Weezy going outside of the box I guess.
I can't stand Lil Wayne or any of the rappers nowadays lol. Wiz Khalifa makes me sick haha.
^

But I bet you didn't even listen to the song.
(06-04-2011, 08:44 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]^

But I bet you didn't even listen to the song.

I listened to it. It's nothing I haven't heard before. People these days lack originality.
Always hated Lil Wayne, even his name is just ridiculous. Rappers these days are an embarrassment to the old schoolers.
While that may be true, I'm sure you have a logical opinion. I replied to him because the video is down and I doubt he heard the song.
Pages: 1 2