Support Forums

Full Version: Game of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What game do you guys think will win this award. I personally think 3 games have the chance and are toe-to-toe on winning it.

1. BF3: Due to their major rewritting of their engine, Frostbite 2. Best graphics made to date and their first major online gameplay besides BFBC2.

2. Skyrim: Best RPG series for the console and just is amazing.

3. GoW3: Due to the trilogy is amazing and this is the last one. It had a good run.

What you guys think?

*EDIT* I added a poll to the thread. If the game you want to nominate isn't up their, It must have 2+ votes to get on the poll.
I like modern warfare 3 & battelfeild 3, but voted for MW3, I like it the most.
Some things wrong with this thread. "Game of the year" What category? Because you could have a mile long list of games that came out this year. And also i think MW 3 haven't come out yet?
None of these have yet besides La Noire. This thread is for what you think would win from what you played or seen so far.
I think MW3 will take it when it comes out.
It will most likely be either MW3 or BF3.
I am really looking forward to both games.
Don't care for MW3 since i hate IW. I think they will ruin it but hey, you never know. BF3 will be GoTY in my opinion for many reasons.
Ya man, BF3 is going to be a great game. The graphics look immense and Dice always delivers great games.
They do. I have MoH and been playing it non-stop for the past 2 months. I can't wait when the put out the BF3 beta through MoH.
I definately have to go with ModernWarfare 3.
Just looking back on the first and the second make me so excited for the third!

They are by far the best FPS games out there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7