Support Forums

Full Version: Bid On Xzill! for Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking about selling Xzill.com it just does not interest me simple as that. Great website with a lot of potential just needs a good owner. I am planning on making a new website this website, Xzill comes with the following.
Free Hosting
Full made website!
Forums
403 Members
Programs
Great look!
Domain (godaddy)

And more!!

I have a Co-Owner and we will split the profit I am not going to sell it if no one wants to give me a reasonable price. You guys can just bid in the post below and who ever wins (and if I agree) I will message them so leave your Windows Live Messanger email in the post so I can add you and talk it out. Remember reasonable price.....
Why would we want to buy xzill.com ?
Because its a pre-build website with plenty members and a good place to start a computer business. It has a unique name and a good look a forums and a lot of work dedicated in to it. Why wouldn't you want to buy it?
Expected...didn't even make 3 months.
403 members yet you only have 303 posts in 57 threads? Tongue

Good luck selling anyway.
Thats why I want to sell it Fragma I needs some clean ups as you see. And laugh it is a great website that could bring in money from advertisement and If I get programmers I could be making bank but obvious I want to give it all up for Music so shut the fudge up. I just got a $300 mic and studio equipment.
I said that because I told you if you kept doing what you're doing you won't last 3 months. Simply saying I told ya so..but it looks like you won't learn your lesson.
Pretty nice domain but does not suit my standards and a pretty random use of letters their, but good luck with you're sales.