Support Forums

Full Version: GFXF.net - Simple, Reliable Image Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://gfxf.net
This is my image host originally created for members of GFX Forums, though I've been expanding.
The idea of this image host is not to be feature-rich, this isn't Photobucket or ImageShack. This is for people who just want to upload an image, and know that it won't get removed, and it won't. (Providing the image is legal)

There is a good size limit, and a counter in the footer for those who like stats.
You can also share your images once loaded, upload them privately and generate short URLs (implying my domain isn't short).
I love the theme of the script, the script is very easy to navigate, I hate how there's hardly any "user control panel" features, for example; login, record your own images, etc. That'll make it very useful. Smile
The design is great, i love it! Just a suggestion it would be cool if you could make it with more tweaks. Like resizing your picture that would be a great thing to have.
It's better than it used to be. Nice to see that you've allowed PSD's to be uploaded. I'm also liking the stats, and the random images.

I know you used to have an option to resize the image, so do you plan on bringing that back?
Very, very nice. Nice feature with the random image. Good layout and nice design.
(06-02-2011, 06:31 AM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]I love the theme of the script, the script is very easy to navigate, I hate how there's hardly any "user control panel" features, for example; login, record your own images, etc. That'll make it very useful. Smile

That's not what it's supposed to be. 'Simple' is the key word of my slogan.

[Fragma] - The re-sizing feature of this script is poor, it only reduces the height, not the width.
You've given me an idea though, I might open a dedicated image resizer on http://rsz.gfxf.net or http://gfxf.net/resize and link it on the home page.

[Stiggie & Sam] It's just the default theme with slightly modified buttons and style sheets by myself. The banner is by Bing. Thanks.
Sigh. Where were thou Solidus when I upgraded my photobucket account? Sad
Looks great and simple. I really like the layout and design, will use this in the future.
I prefer Imgur, I don't know what it is..but it just feels better. Check out these suggestions:
- When you click a button like "Browse," make it 'look' clicked. Like change the image for when it is clicked and when it isn't.

- Instead of "Private images" make it say "Make image private." I wasn't 100% sure what it meant.

- I think the banner looks "off" and doesn't fit the feel.

- How often are the thumbnail options used? I think it over-complicates things.

Also, do you ever think the images will be lost? Like if you decide to stop the project. I like the PSD uploading feature too.
It's a CSS error, I will fix that.
-----
That can be done.
-----
I like the banner.
-----
I don't have that kind of data.
-----
Never, unless they are inappropriate.
Pages: 1 2