Support Forums

Full Version: WIP: transition : 2 themes in single click [ premium]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WIP: Chameleon: Transition

Hello Friends,
Recently i have launched the theme called Chameleon,that changes the colors with a Jscript.

Now i got an idea of making a theme,that has 2 themes within it.
One is a light theme,another is a dark theme.

so here's what i started,and its just a start.

For those who want a light+dark combination,here is the one.
Hence the name " Transition"

Both the themes can be changed with the Jscript,based switch mechanism.

Though they look nearly similar in the theme base,they will differ in the cosmetic appearence.

I just started coding the theme,and so i wanna show case the base of the theme.

Index page will look like this of light theme:

[Image: trbl.jpg]

Footer:

[Image: trans1b1.png]

Post bits will look classic and like this:

[Image: trpb.jpg]

Edit:
Index of the Dark theme:

[Image: trb.jpg]

Code:
Note: sorry guys for the disappearence of mybbstar.com,we will be soon back and please do check out,as theme will be a release after its reinnovation.

theme is 60% made......

This would be a premium release as it took days of hardwork on coding.
Price may be around 30$,at present but will have to look based on final output
That's a really nice theme there mate. I love how quick and easy changing the theme is. And the layout is very professional.

I wish you the best of luck with your sales, I'm sure you'll get a lot of buyers.
Well, I love "ENVIRA Designs" and hope you continue making themes, lovely product you've produced.
@fragma thanks its all by a jscript mechanism,which is very powerful in performance.
Thanks for ur wishes,the theme is now half coded,which id like to add more features like jquery toggle in welcome block and login.

@ laughty nose,very happy with ur response,i am also making another theme based on minecraft game which is released in basic version at present.

Now working on a pro version,which would be a premium release. Smile

Thank you
Well cannot wait for premium version, I think you need to teach me Smile
Well the premium version of the theme is called mynecraft pro,and will be released at base price of 20$.
And please
Chexk out the topic on it in the same section.