Support Forums

Full Version: Reccomend me a new laptop.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking to spend around $900 max. I don't really need a spectacular PC. All that I really do is browse the web, play games occasionally, and render videos. My old laptop is starting to break down on me. So can anyone recommend a decent laptop for me?
(05-31-2011, 09:25 PM)BioHazaЯd™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to spend around $900 max. I don't really need a spectacular PC. All that I really do is browse the web, play games occasionally, and render videos. My old laptop is starting to break down on me. So can anyone recommend a decent laptop for me?

The HP Pavilion g7-1070us Tongue
I'm not looking to get a piece of crap. I want a decent laptop that will last. It seems like you just did a shopping search and linked me to the first product which came up in an attempt to raise your post count.
[Image: masthead_page_title_alienware.png]

They are expensive but worth.
Offical Webpage.

For a lower price I would go with the Acer Aspire as elvinguitar posted above. My sister has one and it runs fine.
If money is no object, then get an alienware as begginer posted.
They are really expensive but you get what you pay for in Alienwares, trust me.
Just don't get a Toshiba, trust me.
(06-02-2011, 03:15 PM)Impulses SF Wrote: [ -> ]For a lower price I would go with the Acer Aspire as elvinguitar posted above. My sister has one and it runs fine.
If money is no object, then get an alienware as begginer posted.
They are really expensive but you get what you pay for in Alienwares, trust me.
you're right about Acer Aspire laptops.

By the way, i also recomment MSI laptops. They are very fine and they're not too expensive compare to other brands.

(06-01-2011, 12:20 PM)BioHazaЯd™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not looking to get a piece of crap. I want a decent laptop that will last. It seems like you just did a shopping search and linked me to the first product which came up in an attempt to raise your post count.

lol.. that hurt.. not.. I have two of these laptops, i bought from staples their not crap their good.
have a look at some alienware laptops, dont know if your budget will be enough but its worth taking a look.
Pages: 1 2 3