Support Forums

Full Version: Gamer's Bridge | The Bridge Between The Real World & The Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
Gamer's Bridge is a new community forum coming out of the deep depths of the internet, we have no user database yet besides our staff Gregory, Paul whom aren't registered yet because of the recent change from SMF to MyBB. We listen to our user's ideas to make the community a better place, so we take feedback/suggestions seriously. You can check it out here.

What do you think of the design etc? (Yes we plan to change the background later on..when I can find a designer)
Hmm... The idea is good, but I don't think the theme and background suits well with gaming. Also in the forums, I think you should add an icon next to the category as it looks pretty empty.
(05-30-2011, 11:31 AM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... The idea is good, but I don't think the theme and background suits well with gaming. Also in the forums, I think you should add an icon next to the category as it looks pretty empty.
Do you have any reccomendations for MyBB themes? We do plan to change the background, and what do you mean by add an icon next to categories?

I don't think I can help at that part because I don't use MyBB as I use vBulletin.

You can take a look at my site to see what I mean: http://footballheart.com/forum.php

Do you see the icons beside the categories? I think you should implement that to your forums. Smile
I think he means using the Forum Icons plug-in. See here for an example.

You can find that plug-in here. Coded by Omniscient.
(05-30-2011, 11:39 AM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I can help at that part because I don't use MyBB as I use vBulletin.

You can take a look at my site to see what I mean: http://footballheart.com/forum.php

Do you see the icons beside the categories? I think you should implement that to your forums. Smile
Yeah, the icons would be a good idea, might have to change theme for that though, thought about going with vB but its just too expensive.
Yeah, that's what I mean.

Off topic:

Sam: As I couldn't PM you (due to my few posts), can you open my thread, please?
(05-30-2011, 11:41 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means using the Forum Icons plug-in. See here for an example.

You can find that plug-in here. Coded by Omniscient.

Thanks for the link Sam! Will implant it as soon as I get membership.
Yeh the plug-in changes the theme for you, so you don't need to do any work involving that.
(05-30-2011, 11:48 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh the plug-in changes the theme for you, so you don't need to do any work involving that.

Awesome, any other feedback/suggestions?
Pages: 1 2