Support Forums

Full Version: RuneScapers - RuneScape Forums | Exchange forum points for RS Gold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.gif]

Welcome to RuneScapers! We are fast growing RuneScape Forums which features RS discussion. Trade your RS accounts, gold, and even earn gold by posting! We currently have a launch promotion which means for every 100 RunePoints you earn (which is only around 90 posts!) will enable you to exchange your points for 6 Million RuneScape Gold! More promotions will be on in the future, which also includes competitions (which may include rewards such as RuneScape gold or accounts).

It's that simple! Who thought you could earn RuneScape gold by posting on a forum, all while having great fun and meeting awesome new people?

Join our forums now! http://forums.runescapers.org
The site is decent, goodluck. Might register when more people do.
Thanks a lot, we're only very very new!
I think you've already seen me. Thanks for the site, looks great - i was looking for some place to stay, specially a cosy place.
The theme does not suit your niche well.
Also, the 'Theme by Audentio Design' hyperlink isn't working. I think you've made a mistake when adding new content to the footer.
I'm going to be making some adjustments in the future, althoug the theme is on personal preference.

For the footer, the theme came with it like that. o.o
Great forum. Registered on there. Good luck on trying to get it to become a successful forum.

Also, I agree with Solidus on the theme. It doesn't really look like a theme for a RuneScape forum Tongue
Id join if I had a runescape account, quit a long time ago :p
Like others said, work on the layout a bit otherwise good job!
I find the site very nice, I would have joined if it wasn't that I quit playing the game years ago.
Thanks guys. Smile

Hmm, maybe the theme just needs a bit of customisation!
Pages: 1 2