Support Forums

Full Version: The most stolen song in history!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnuGkZgaMc

Originally written by The Journey, ripped off many, many times!

A good listen.
ROFL. Nice find. It's a famous generic tune so it's "easy" to steal IMO. Big Grin Makes me want to make a version of my own with that chord pattern. Big Grin
Haha yeah!

I was just surprised at how many songs they actually found!

I think Coldplay recently got in a lot of trouble with their song "Viva la Vida".
Not sure with who though.
(10-21-2009, 12:29 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yeah!

I think Coldplay recently got in a lot of trouble with their song "Viva la Vida".

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of artists "borrowing" tunes, beats and patterns from other artists. Inbred songs IMO. That's why I go out and record street sounds and loop em for a beat, then add a little strings and drums and there you go, original beat. lol. Big Grin
(10-21-2009, 12:29 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]I think Coldplay recently got in a lot of trouble with their song "Viva la Vida".
Sounds like one of Ricky Martin's songs (lol).
I thank that was who he got in trouble with!
(10-21-2009, 01:33 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]I thank that was who he got in trouble with!

Yeah, but isn't there like, 6 degrees of separation between Ricky Martin and Coldplay? Confused
I don't know haha, I don't care enough to check!
(10-21-2009, 12:29 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yeah!

I actually think they somehow squirmed out of that lawsuit. Seeing as the song is still played massively on the radio, they must have. Musta been one good lawyer Roflmao
Well, if you can afford it, you can get out of eveything!
Pages: 1 2 3