Support Forums

Full Version: Forums not for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not really liking the staff here. Think I will move back over to HF and stick there. Worth a shot though. Smile
The HF community is worse. Here at least the majority of members are intelligent and mature not xbl running morons.
You have just 4 posts, and have been registered for less than an hour, what could possibly be the problem?
I'm thinking to spent less time at hf buddy.you know what here at sf people are posting much hq posts then hf and probably sf is not a place for lqp and spammers.I know lot of people came from hf to get the feather award when they got it then they leave this forum.I love sf more than hf because here only people can survive when they post HQ.
It's because you wen't from one site to another, most of the time you won't like it, but soon you will learn to enjoy it.
I like the no trolls forum and the HQ posts in here.
Well, I guess this forum isn't for everyone. I am sort of getting tired of Hack Forums myself. I'm not sure I like what has become of it, this forum has little to no trolls, everyone is a decent member and the quality of the forum itself, since the member count isn't as high, makes it much greater than Hack Forums.

It was nice of you to at least give this site a chance, hope you change your mind one day and return to us. This forum will always welcome you with open arms, as long as you're decent about it.
(05-27-2011, 09:20 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess this forum isn't for everyone. I am sort of getting tired of Hack Forums myself. I'm not sure I like what has become of it, this forum has little to no trolls, everyone is a decent member and the quality of the forum itself, since the member count isn't as high, makes it much great than Hack Forums.

It was nice of you to at least give this site a chance, hope you change your mind one day and return to us. This forum will always welcome you with open arms, as long as you're decent about it.

True.. Too many posts .. too much trolling flaming ... I used to sit in front of HF the whole day.. now at SF!
I like the staff here, and much prefer the members.
I'm guessing we're not going to get a reason. Seeing as you've made 4 posts and had no direct contact with a staff member. But it's not like your a massive contributor is it.

If you want to go then well thanks for trying.
Pages: 1 2