Support Forums

Full Version: Zies Web - Forum Development & Design Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Closed, new official thread released with opening information.
Colors 5/5 Well done!
Design 4/5 Great.
Usergroups, New thread , new post etc 6/5 ( Never saw better)

+1 I'll join your community
Fantastic, see you there mate. Please share some of your coding knowledge Tongue
Ahh, I'm trying to learn PHP. I'll share some resources
Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Again *BUMP*
Looks like a very professional site.
The theme is very professional, and you have a good amount of sections to start off with.
Good luck with it mate.

By the way, what does "Zies" mean?
Zies is just a name I made up.
*BUMP*

Allot more cool content and features have been added, if you'd like to win some cash just for posting and having a laugh then please consider registering, we need the main discussion sections nice and full with some chat Big Grin

Thank you, any other comments?
In all honesty, I say remove the tabs and edit the theme so there is less space between categories. It looks too bulky. As for tabs, they are meant to make the forums look more organized and easier to browse..it is doing the opposite currently.

Also, why so many groups?
[ Community Managers] - Admins, fine.
[ Community Moderators] - Global mods, fine.
[ Board Moderators] - You don't need these yet.
[ Subscriber] - Paid group. Too early for one imo. Most of the 'benefits' are fluff. Paying to talk directly to staff? It is like paying for a friend..there is also no plugins to buy so it is obsolete imo.
[ Gurus] - Don't know at all what it'd be used for. As in, why it is necessary.

I think you are a great forum maker, but you made a lot of early mistakes. You have respect from a lot of people..that will get you traffic for sure. But you'll need a LOT of unique content, dedication, connecting with the community, etc to make this work.
Pages: 1 2 3