Support Forums

Full Version: Your thoughts in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your thoughts about the new game from the Devil May Cry saga (DMC)?

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, it's been around for like 10 months or so...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrgUYYaMZTw[/yt] l

EDIT: For what I've been seeing not much people know this game. Anyway if you played the series since the first game you know that this is a bit disappointing for us (dmc lovers). The game had a story and crap and now they reboot it? WTF? However I'm decided to give it a try if it eventually comes out...
Its not really my type of game but could be great for some others.
I was never a big fan of this series of games.. but I might actually try this one since I have been so bored lately.
Im not really a fan but trailer looks good
Seems to me pretty interesting after watching the trailor.I have never played a single game of this series but it looks like that i'm going to download,can you suggest me where i can get this game should be full version.
Ive played the demo on it , it seemed like it was going to be an alright game.
How has nobody here played a DMC game?

1 changed action games FOREVER.

2 kinda sucked.

3 Kicked SO MUCH ASS that the difficulty had to be turned down so regular humans could play it. I have the original and special editions.

4 ...I haven't played much. I got really heavy into fighting games, but from what I remember, it's even better than DMC3.

As for the new one...Dante looks like a loser, and that made me sad.
This game is soo good.
I'v played all of the other one's there beast
I think the Dante's reboot is crap! He looks like a freakin drug addicted...
I think the series just lost a bit of what they we're used to be...

I play this since PS2 and I really love DMC but this game it's gonna ruin it !
The game actually looks alright. I haven't been a big fan or anything of the series but I might just try this one, since the last one I've played was a pretty old one. Can't remember the name of it.
Pages: 1 2