Support Forums

Full Version: [$5]► Make Money Dealing with PEDOPHILES◄ [☆☆☆☆☆]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9 Pages with Illustrations.

~Payment Options~

Paypal

~Copies Available~

20/20

~Review Copies Available~

~Resale Rights~

$20

~Price~

$3[For next 3 Buyers ]
$5 [For Rest].

~Proof~

[Image: supportforums.png]

Send me a PM to buy.
All sales are final,no refunds.
You have no rights to sell or give this ebook to anyone else.
Also you can't copy any of the content.

This isn't hackforums, We don't do lame "E-Whoring" here.
(05-26-2011, 10:12 AM)0xE9 Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't hackforums, We don't do lame "E-Whoring" here.

Well I earned $60 working 3 hours.
I just don't have time to work more so I'm selling the ebook.
Is $60 lame to you?
(05-26-2011, 10:17 AM)TheKiller Wrote: [ -> ]Well I earned $60 working 3 hours.
I just don't have time to work more so I'm selling the ebook.
Is $60 lame to you?

The point is, this kind of stuff isn't welcome here. I'm quite confident that what you're selling isn't legal..
(05-26-2011, 10:23 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]The point is, this kind of stuff isn't welcome here. I'm quite confident that what you're selling isn't legal..

Then we can just wait for a mod to review this.
(05-26-2011, 10:23 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]The point is, this kind of stuff isn't welcome here. I'm quite confident that what you're selling isn't legal..

Not sure if e-whoring constitutes as illegal. But it's definitely considered un-ethical. Kind of a cheap way to make money but if dude's can't search for free pron then that's what they get. That being said, I don't think this fits well in the SF community.
Sorry. This type of selling is not allowed here and like other members said it isn't appreciated or accepted. Regardless of the profit.