Support Forums

Full Version: fudge kids and their rumor spreading games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received a call today from (I guess) one of Leo's friend name Cheyenne and she told me there was this rumor that is going on in the field trip in Washington DC about Leo and I breaking up and when I requested to talk to Leo I guess she got the phone and hung up on me. Anyways , there is this rumor going on that were done and she mad that she thinks I broke up with her when...in fact I have been missing her the whole week and thinking about her and I'm sorry about the big blob of freakin text it's that I'm just freakin pissed off right now how people who are turning into young adults are still freakin rumor-spreading son of a bitch(s)!

Leo would call me tomorrow since the phone she used was a staff phone. Omg

I'm seriously done with little freakin kids games now.
Does she have a Facebook? Send her a message.
(05-25-2011, 07:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Does she have a Facebook? Send her a message.

She is in Washington DC in a School field trip and I don't know if I should be offended or not since you just basically (in my eyes) told me that every 14 year old has a MySpace and/or Facebook. Pinch Sorry I'm mad right now.
calm down you will eventually talk to her and straighten it all out. until then try to relax.
Take some time to relax and think.
Meh , I'm done with little kids. Oh well.
Just talk to her as soon as possible, she probably misses you to deep down inside.
She called me and we had a long conversation and Leo and I are still together , but I just hate rumors. -.-
(05-26-2011, 09:13 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: [ -> ]She called me and we had a long conversation and Leo and I are still together , but I just hate rumors. -.-

Rumors are always unpleasant as usually they're hurtful. Don't let them get to you, but it's good you got your girl ^.^
(05-25-2011, 07:24 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: [ -> ]She is in Washington DC in a School field trip and I don't know if I should be offended or not since you just basically (in my eyes) told me that every 14 year old has a MySpace and/or Facebook. Pinch Sorry I'm mad right now.

This is an entirely reasonable assumption to make.