Support Forums

Full Version: Re-Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Gnizama from HF.

I have been on here for a little bit know but I just decided to become active, great community you've got here Omni, keep it up.

To the other members:
I have been browsing around the forums and I do say, I've seen some interesting stuff, especially the Emotional support section, I've never came by a forum that cared so much about their members as this one, great job to you members as well.
Seeya Yeye
Welcome to Support Forums. We eat people who spam for the Feather Award. Have a nice stay.
(05-27-2011, 02:33 AM)Quintus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forums. We eat people who spam for the Feather Award. Have a nice stay.

Well yeah I mean HF is what brought me here but as you can see to my post to time ratio I'm very inactive but I plan on staying even after 100 posts, its a very nice site.
Hello to SF!
Hope you enjoy it there : D
(06-04-2011, 01:09 AM)iRoroana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to SF!
Hope you enjoy it there : D

Thanks man right back at you. Enjoy.
(06-04-2011, 12:57 AM)Gnizama Wrote: [ -> ]Well yeah I mean HF is what brought me here but as you can see to my post to time ratio I'm very inactive but I plan on staying even after 100 posts, its a very nice site.

Indeed, good for you.