Support Forums

Full Version: I wanna buy a laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i'm now in university,there is lot to work on internet for getting knowledge regarding my subjects.My brother has budget about 45 thousand pakistani rupees,he will buy for me a new laptop.so guys suggest me which brand i should buy with in the budget.
Acers and Dells would definately have to be the best for the uses you want it for.
Price range of them can varie from 450 - 700$
Buy a note pad aka mini laptop, nice for internet use. Btw here is website it can help you for sure

http://www.mega.pk
I bought my dell inspiron for $650, only thing wong with it in the 5 months I've had it is that battery gets very hot, but thats because I'm on it non-stop charging and typing from when I get home from school to when I go to sleep, so your probably surprised there isn't something else wrong with it huhh?lol.
Quote:I bought my dell inspiron for $650, only thing wong with it in the 5 months I've had it is that battery gets very hot, but thats because I'm on it non-stop charging and typing from when I get home from school to when I go to sleep, so your probably surprised there isn't something else wrong with it huhh?lol.
It's the problem of almost all the laptops,there battery become hotter and hotter while charging it,I'm also lazy to charge my cellphone lol.My both the brothers have dell laptops,so i don't want dell thats the sure,I should look at the acer or sony if they are in my range.
@Invincible
Thanks bro for the website,I will visit there soon.
Go for apple or HP.I have HP and Lenovo which is kinda old.Both of them are good.
Moved to the correct section. Please read forum descriptions before posting or ask someone if you're not sure.
My family's dells have had a few problems (we've had about two so far)..right now on one of them the hard-drive is failing and my parents are too lazy to get it fixed, we recently got two Pavilion g7s from hp (g7-1070us), and its been AWESOME for light gaming, med gaming, school, etc no problems at all so far besides me breaking the right click button from really heavy clicking (this is why you get a mouse, i broke the button on our dell to..) (or at least put it out of place still works fine).
Closed on request by OP.