Support Forums

Full Version: BioShock Infinite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5it-pAYmKY[/yt]

Quote:The new game uses first-person shooter combat tactics that were introduced in the first two games. You can fire a retro-fantasy gun with one hand and dispatch magic-like abilities with another hand. In BioShock Infinite, for instance, you can cause hiding enemies to levitate into the sky and then shoot them with your gun. That core game play makes the game fun.

But BioShock Infinite’s combat will be a lot different compared to the earlier games, thanks to the setting of Columbia as an aerial, and not an underwater, experience. Columbia, set in an alternate universe around 1912, is emblematic of an America that was emerging at the time as a jingoistic and imperial nation, led by a group of “founders” who are nativist and ultra-patriotic. Levine said they will be opposed by the “vox populi,” a Marxist-style international movement aimed at destroying the elitist society that the founders created. Each faction pushes the other to excesses.
Source: VentureBeat.com
Way too many RPGs/FPS coming out in the next year....

I'm already getting Rage and Skyrim :/
It's going to be a good year I guess but way too expensive and I normally only end up getting one or too. Might hold off on COD and get this instead. Black oips was a big disappointment for me so I might try some other like bioshock this year.
Bioshock was a good game, I remember playing it for PC before. It was different but i'd be interested in trying this one out too.
(05-23-2011, 01:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Bioshock was a good game, I remember playing it for PC before. It was different but i'd be interested in trying this one out too.

The problem I have is that I have never tried a bioshock game yet so hopefully I like it. If only there was a way to try it furst. I might just borrow it for a bit and see how it goes. I though I would love black ops because of the way everyone spoke about it but to me it was just not very good gameplay at all. I don't even know whay I didnt like it so much.
Take a look at this trailer for Bioshock 2

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIopXUPVGFE[/yt]
I think I might actually try this bioshock, it reminds me of bulletstorm though haha
I got me an xBox 360 back then when Bioshock came out, bought it with the game.
I really liked the game, though never played it through... Sad I noticed what BS XBOX is and sold it...
Never played the second part, but this I for sure will play, it looks amazing and it looks just like the type of Game I like...
(05-23-2011, 09:41 PM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]I got me an xBox 360 back then when Bioshock came out, bought it with the game.
I really liked the game, though never played it through... Sad I noticed what BS XBOX is and sold it...
Never played the second part, but this I for sure will play, it looks amazing and it looks just like the type of Game I like...

It really does look interesting and I hope the storyline is not weak
Bioshock 1 and 2 were phenomenal. This will be epic.
Pages: 1 2