Support Forums

Full Version: Fun but not popular Games!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I decided to create this thread because I wanted to know if you know of unpopular video games that are extremely fun.

The game I will be showing you is extremely fun, the options of where to go and what to jump off of are countless!
Mirrors Edge was too linear for me, I beat it and nothing made me want to go back and do it again. The time trials were alright, but took a little too much effort, not to mention how repetitive it got doing the same level 2952 times.
I have mirrors edge but it got boring to me after the first few levels.
I thougt this was a popular game though. I likes SFX the snowboarding game but that is way too old to play on any console now... The probably do have it for xbox actually. What an exciting revelation Tongue
(05-23-2011, 02:18 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: [ -> ]I thougt this was a popular game though. I likes SFX the snowboarding game but that is way too old to play on any console now... The probably do have it for xbox actually. What an exciting revelation Tongue

OMG I loved SSX I played it on my xbox all the time, they have newer versions now and one in development but nothing beats the first and second ones
(05-23-2011, 01:12 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]Mirrors Edge was too linear for me, I beat it and nothing made me want to go back and do it again. The time trials were alright, but took a little too much effort, not to mention how repetitive it got doing the same level 2952 times.

It was repetitive, but that is why they released a map pack with more missions and then came out with Mirrors Edge 2.
However I never tried MirrorsEdge 2, any good?
Didn't know there was a second, lol.
Ace Combat used to be a fairly popular game but died off quite a bit after the fifth installment.
Their next game is said to revamp the franchise after a few years of disappearing.
The new game will be Ace Combat Horizon Assault.

If you have a PS2, get Ace Combat 4 and/or Ace Combat 5.
Both of those games are truly a work of art as far as flying games go.
Mirrors edge is a great game, I will admit I am not good at it but I used to watch my brother play it all the time.

It is fun.

Lord of the rings battle for middle earth was also a great game.
All this talk of Mirrors Edge makes me want to play it again lmao!
It was honeslty so fun.
Pages: 1 2 3