Support Forums

Full Version: What is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Well i don't know how many of you would believe this but this is 100% true of what i am about to tell you, this has happen for about 3/4 month going on still from now. On some days i will just get this feeling and vision in my head of something that is going to happen, then a couple days latter something like that will happen then its just like da-ja-vu.....

Hmmm What can cause this and how can i help this, is this something that comes to you or is it something that you can do to get rid of it. Its not like its affecting me but its just freaking knowing what going to happen in the future before hand, i know this sounds really pathetic and stupid but i guess yeah there it is so hope you can help.

Thanks
That's awesome,but frightening at the same time I can understand how you would feel when you get a "vision", but I think it's a gift and you should be happy.

Also a Deja vu,is something that you think that you have already experienced before.
(05-21-2011, 11:58 PM)Aridity Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome,but frightening at the same time I can understand how you would feel when you get a "vision", but I think it's a gift and you should be happy.

Also a Deja vu,is something that you think that you have already experienced before.

Yeah i know what Deja vu is but that is what it feel's like, and believe me its not a gift can cause its not like always happening like yeah it there and then its not.
I think everybody has this,I have also had this a few times it's just maybe intuition instead of really looking in to the future.
I do understand where you are coming from, but this is not like a "i can see into the future" kind of thing.
(05-22-2011, 12:13 AM)Anon Wrote: [ -> ]I do understand where you are coming from, but this is not like a "i can see into the future" kind of thing.
Lol you know what I mean. That you know something will happen and something like that actually happens. Right?

yeah that's right i guess
I believe its called coincidence. Sorry but I am the least likely person to believe in this sort of thing...
I can evaluate people and situations very well so I can know how something will turn our or what someone is most likely to do in a situation but no future visions.
I have the same thing, many scientist and biologist finds is as an illusion from your brain tricking you that you know this situation but still I don't believe in these results, since I wrote it down on a piece of paper then two weeks later it happened.
Pages: 1 2