Support Forums

Full Version: I got a gf :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well SF I have this girl and tbh we love eachother and all we need to do is engage into relation ship we never kissed before both of us so I`m not scared of it now since I got help about it here Big Grin...And I guess that was my problem with girls fear now I really really love her im 16 she is 14 but not big age difference Big Grin Can`t wait to kiss her thx Support Forum Big Grin
(05-20-2011, 02:16 PM)Core Crack Wrote: [ -> ]Well SF I have this girl and tbh we love eachother and all we need to do is engage into relation ship we never kissed before both of us so I`m not scared of it now since I got help about it here Big Grin...And I guess that was my problem with girls fear now I really really love her im 16 she is 14 but not big age difference Big Grin Can`t wait to kiss her thx Support Forum Big Grin

"im 16 she is 14 but not big age difference"
Tell it to the judge my friend.

If I was to make a guess I would say the fear is still there due to the fact you have had to seduce someone younger. What worrys me more is that you actually want to get engaged to a 14 year old.

Age is irrelevant if you're in love. The fact that you love her is enough to ignore the age Smile

Congratulation Smile
(05-20-2011, 02:52 PM)Methanity Wrote: [ -> ]Age is irrelevant if you're in love. The fact that you love her is enough to ignore the age Smile

Congratulation Smile

If you had a daughter who was 11 years old, Would you be ok with it if she was having a relationship with a man double her age who has had sexual intercourse with her. All in the name of love.

Slightly off topic post however I am quite curios on a answer.
(05-20-2011, 05:07 PM)h-boy Wrote: [ -> ]If you had a daughter who was 11 years old, Would you be ok with it if she was having a relationship with a man double her age who has had sexual intercourse with her. All in the name of love.

Imo, it's not ok, huge age difference, and she's only 11...
(05-20-2011, 05:07 PM)h-boy Wrote: [ -> ]If you had a daughter who was 11 years old, Would you be ok with it if she was having a relationship with a man double her age who has had sexual intercourse with her. All in the name of love.

Well, he clearly states he is 16 and she is 14. Is that double her age? I don't think so.

OP, nice going man.
People get married with huge age differences. But, it matters if the the female is below age, correct?
If the female is below age but in a suitable age zone (for example she is 15 he is 19) it would be acceptable for some. It doesn't really matter what the age difference is though. Love knows no boundaries. I, personally though, prefer girls my age or 1 year higher.
(05-21-2011, 09:39 AM)Dεlluzion Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he clearly states he is 16 and she is 14. Is that double her age? I don't think so.

OP, nice going man.

I was talking about a scenario and I was asking OP a question. Not once did I state that he was double her age.

Nevertheless that's irrelevant I merely wondering on when people would say enough enough. Because she is clearly underage and he is not so he is braking the law. Moreover what you may call love without boundaries others would call paedophilia.
(05-21-2011, 12:18 PM)h-boy Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking about a scenario and I was asking OP a question. Not once did I state that he was double her age.

Nevertheless that's irrelevant I merely wondering on when people would say enough enough. Because she is clearly underage and he is not so he is braking the law. Moreover what you may call love without boundaries others would call paedophilia.

actually the law states that there must be a three year difference for it to be pedophilia so you are wrong. I wish you guys the best of luck man. Don't let people put you down.
Pages: 1 2 3