Support Forums

Full Version: mybb problem (editor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, i started a forum , now i have the problem that in the post editor , i can not choose any font size or font , the dropdown menu is just empty, how can i add the font size and fonts 2 mybb.
OP : You can simply learn basic HTML coding sir Smile

PHP Code:
([text here [/is to make the text bold just like this [bText here [/b
([
text here [/] for Italic is to make the [iText become Italic Like this :) [/i
and more you can learn from w3schools Smile
(05-20-2011, 07:02 AM)stephen5565 Wrote: [ -> ]OP : You can simply learn basic HTML coding sir Smile

PHP Code:
([text here [/is to make the text bold just like this [bText here [/b
([
text here [/] for Italic is to make the [iText become Italic Like this :) [/i
and more you can learn from w3schools Smile

its not for me, its for my member they can not change the size of the font or the font when they write their posts. i am talking about the editor for the members. i can not aspect that every user learns for me html Tongue
You've probably screwed up the templates. You might want to reinstall them or if you know how fix them.
No no, you wouldn't need to reinstall the templates, the editor can come separate as a customizable install on a mybb forum. You can go out and look at new editors to install and set as a default for a specific mybb theme.
(05-21-2011, 09:57 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]No no, you wouldn't need to reinstall the templates, the editor can come separate as a customizable install on a mybb forum. You can go out and look at new editors to install and set as a default for a specific mybb theme.

thanks, so far i just can find the MyBB WYSIWYG Editor, can you recommend another 1?
I've never had to change my editor though, so I don't know of any fancy ones that I could recommend to you. All of the ones I had were either the default plain version that I never changed, or it came with the theme altogether. Sorry buddy .