Support Forums

Full Version: Hey SF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey SF!

I am from HF called: Com975 Big Grin
I thought ill support what i can here

Thank you!
Welcome to SupportForums com975, please take a time to get familiar with our rules.

In case you are here just to get the feather, please refer to this tutorial...

Otherwise, if you're able to help, help... If you need help, you're at the right spot....

Enjoy...
Wellcome to SF, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Be active please
Welcome to SupportForums com975 Smile

(05-18-2011, 05:47 AM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SupportForums com975, please take a time to get familiar with our rules.

In case you are here just to get the feather, please refer to this tutorial...

Otherwise, if you're able to help, help... If you need help, you're at the right spot....

Enjoy...

Best welcome ever. I think I'm going to start welcoming people here like that. Smile
(05-18-2011, 06:10 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SupportForums com975 Smile

Best welcome ever. I think I'm going to start welcoming people here like that. Smile

Yea, I'll keep the "tutorial" for the HF'ers.... Tongue
I am also in, will give them link to that tutorial to help them earn Support feather easily lol :p
Uhha What a bad welcome!
I don't understand why everyone has to post that they are from HF in their introductions though... :S it doesn't make any sense to me. I think next time I post an introduction on a forum i'm going to say that i'm from "the internet".

lol... welcome anyways though Smile