Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube Scam [LoL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah I just made this fake channel to spread and guess what... Today I got this PM. Roflmao

[Image: ie3hA.png]

Stats of my channel:

Channel Views:1497
Uploaded Video Views:104174

freakin trolls! Roflmao
Well I don't see why this is a scam. Plenty of people sell their YouTube accounts. He probably sees how you're successfully spreading and wants to get in on that. If he gives you a good offer, i'd go for it. Big Grin
(05-15-2011, 11:30 AM)Amp™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't see why this is a scam. Plenty of people sell their YouTube accounts. He probably sees how you're successfully spreading and wants to get in on that. If he gives you a good offer, i'd go for it. Big Grin

Problem: I don't have my paypal account verified and it is limited. Non
(05-15-2011, 11:39 AM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Problem: I don't have my paypal account verified and it is limited. Non

Hmm, maybe see if he has Liberty Reserve or Alert Pay? There's other methods of payment. xD
Send a PM saying send as a gift, he will never reply.
Even if he done what he said and gave you the money in advance he will simply charge back
So it's better not to take the risk
You can always recover the account though.
I asked him 150$ and we was like WTF?
He said he'd give me 70$ + some shitty ads...
I said 150$ or no deal just to see the guy's reaction...
Just say $100, gift payment he goes first. Use someone's PayPal you trust, I'll hold if you want but I doubt he will do it.
Hey, it might not be a scam.
Pages: 1 2