Support Forums

Full Version: s9TeeN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well not a lot to post here but figured I'd give it a go anyway. I'm s9TeeN Some of you may know me some may not. I also go by s9 or XIX for short.
I'm passionate about art of any form and love to help people learn more about their artistic side. I have been into traditional art medias since I can remember owning my first sketchbook around 5. I moved into Digital GFX around 7 years ago when I found my first copy of Photoshop (PS7 lol) Since then I have used my skills as a hobby alone. Never really sold anything but it's all good I do it for myself and because I enjoy it!! If you need help with anything art related give me a shout and I may be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

Some of my skills include:
Drawing
Painting
Digital GFX
Wire jewelry
Sculpting
Crafty things in general! lol

Not everything I do extremely well but I know a little bout what I'm doing!
I also assist in running a forum over at www.cristal-design.com check it out!!
s9Teen, photoshop pro =D Glad to see you here.
Halcyon on and on! Great song! lol Idk if your name has a damn thing to do with the song but it's what I thought of! lol
Hello s9TeeN. Welcome to SupportForums. A great place to learn, share and teach the fine arts. Big Grin