Support Forums

Full Version: Hey Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my username is Diesel, I came here to learn more about HJT, eventually become a trainee. I am 17, I am the Local Moderator of the Computer Section on Se7ensins. If you guys need to speak with me, or just want to talk feel free to aim me whenever at DieselXB
Hope you guys enjoy what I bring to the table, I have already posted two of my tutorials Smile
Thanks,
Diesel
Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you are who you say you are, then I will hope for the best of you when applying to the HJT team. Make sure you read all the rules too! : D

Trust me, I have a scary professor. Haha just kidding.

Hope to see you working along beside us someday.
Welcome to Support Forums. There is a proper thread to apply at, by the way.

(05-14-2011, 07:35 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me, I have a scary professor. Haha just kidding.

I heard that.
Quote:I heard that.

LOL. And Pfft, since when can pretend bots hear on the internet? Whistle
(05-15-2011, 12:13 AM)Quintus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forums. There is a proper thread to apply at, by the way.

I saw, however I posted and then my good friend Tyler8748 told me I need 50 posts, so I am in the process of doing that, then I shall be applying. Thanks Big Grin

(05-14-2011, 07:35 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you are who you say you are, then I will hope for the best of you when applying to the HJT team. Make sure you read all the rules too! : D

Trust me, I have a scary professor. Haha just kidding.

Hope to see you working along beside us someday.

Thanks, hopefully soon Big Grin and Yes I am who I say I am.
Welcome here buddy, i hope you will enjoy and get accepted Smile
(05-15-2011, 04:28 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome here buddy, i hope you will enjoy and get accepted Smile

Thanks man, I am hoping the same Big Grin