Support Forums

Full Version: Cristal-Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run a forum with a few other people that you may or may not know. Our forum is an art based site for anyhting that can be considered artistic or creative. If you enjoy the arts or wish to learn more about them please come on over and join us. We are still somewhat new and working out the details of the site however we already have 150+ members with over 6k posts! Please come and post some of your own work or just learn more about the artistic side of life!!

[Image: Davy.png]
^^^Click Me^^^

Peace,
-XIX
very nice, kinda like deviant lol
It's a nicely done forum. However, your tabbed menus aren't working correctly. Check the readme.txt that comes with the plugin and make sure everything is done in there that is says needs to be.
Looks like a nice forum,GFX ftw!
I like it, i might sign up there.. Who knows.
The thing I like the best is the too cool for IE. I'm thinking of adding it to my forum as it doesn't display 100% right in IE due to IE's inerrant disability in displaying standards correctly.
The site is down for some reasons. :O
Cristal Design was hacked, check the following link http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....0#pid21380

I will close this as there's no need for further discussion on something that no longer is.