Support Forums

Full Version: Protein for good health.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Protein is an important nutrient needed by everyone on a daily basis. Protein is made up of essential and non-essential amino acids, which are the "building blocks" for healthy bodies. Protein has a number of different roles in the body including the following:
1. Repair body cells
2. Build and repair muscles and bones
3. Provide a source of energy
4. Control many of the important processes in the body related to metabolism.
Yes Deris brovin protein is good for health and is also needed by everyone on daily basis. It really helps in repairing body cells, build and repair muscles and bones and is good for health.
Your body needs many different proteins for various purposes. It makes them from about 20 'building blocks' called amino acids. Nine of these are essential amino acid, which means you must get them from food. The others are nonessential. This does not mean you do not need them. You just do not have to eat them because your body can produce them.

It is easiest to get protein from meat, chicken, turkey, fish and dairy foods. Cooked meat is about 15 to 40 percent protein. Foods from animal sources provide complete protein, which means they contain all the essential amino acids.

Next to meat, legumes – beans, peas and peanuts – have the most protein. But they are called incomplete proteins because they are lacking some essential amino acids. You can get complete protein if you combine them with plant foods from one of these categories – grains, seeds and nuts, and vegetables. Eat any two or more of these plant foods, with or without beans, and you get complete protein.
I can clearly notice the difference when working out. If I work out and do not take any protein my body is soar and tired for at least 2 days. When I take protein shakes after workouts my body is almost as good as new the next day.
Yep make sure you get some protein in you after working out.
Proteins are polymer chains made of amino acids linked together by peptide bonds. It is really very needy for the people. Our body needs it for many reasons to provide stamina and energy.
Proteins are very good for health and proteins are also mostly used by the workout peoples to gain in weight or energy it is the best source to get more energy that a body needs.

Claremont gym
I drink "Muscle Milk" before I work out. Muscle Milk contains calories while at the same time it has a good amount of protein (5g I believe). Is that good?
Protein is very essential for your health. There should be a balanced diet of protein.
Avoid whey protein that contain glucamine.It's waste of cash ,seriously.It won't help you builk up your muscle.
Pages: 1 2