Support Forums

Full Version: ★NEW★ [★www.gamingport.net★] [★Members & STAFF Needed★]★we welcome all Members★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to day i be showing my new gaming web site

[Image: gpsign2.png]

www.gamingport.net

we are looking for new members to join the gaming community and new staff

I guess all of you have been playing video games, or playing now Smile , either console or PC games. You know that notorious feeling when you lose yourself in your secret world, with all those creatures and adventures that are just waiting for you to challenge.
That's right. You came to right place! CoolCool

This is your station, your home. Our goal is to collect all of you gamers in one place, Gaming Port. YeyeYeye

We are a new community and I hope we will grow fast. ThumbsupThumbsup

Gaming Port isn't only about gaming though. The site is here for any form of discussion and if you have a suggestion for a section to add then please post a thread in the suggestions section.
Also, there is more sections like Music, Graphics, Anime ect. so find yourself what you like and enjoy it VictoireVictoire

So now we are officially open. that's it, and read our rules before posting.

Thanks for reading and have a nice stay!

looks nice might join
The site looks awesome, i'm registering right now.
Please read our section rules:

1. When posting a new thread use the site or domain name in the title.
2. Only one review thread per 24 hour period. So don't spam threads here.
3. You should comment on at least 2 other review requests before posting your site for review.
4. When making comments make them constructive and civil.
5. Don't forget to rate the thread. Use it to rate the site too.
Yeah, return when you have done your two mandatory posts.
Wow nice theme.The website looks nice and theres alot of members in the site and there active to.So Nice job
The template fail alot on my computer
Very nice forum. I like the template. Also like how almost everything has an image. Hope it succeeds.