Support Forums

Full Version: Read more?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing a saturation report. So just tell me do you want to read more after read the passage below. Thanks. It worth a lot of points. And maybe tell me how to improve if you can.

In a room, a person is sitting in front of his computer. There are terminals on one of his screen and a webpage on the other. He looks at one screen for a few minutes and a few minutes on the other. He is the administrator of his hacking community.
In the last hundred years, teenagers and media had corrupted the term – hacker. People who use the term to describe the improvement of something are disappointed. In this report, I’m going to tell you how the white hats think.
This is terribly uninteresting.

The language is so...dry.
Not so understandable. There is a few sense, but... It has to be improved.
5/10
so how I can improve?
Writing is something that comes naturally, I can't really imagine someone learning from some esoteric source and making something entertaining.
(05-11-2011, 09:20 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]Writing is something that comes naturally, I can't really imagine someone learning from some esoteric source and making something entertaining.

That, but i really believe that one can improve his/her writing by reading other authors. I.E Reading novel(s) will get surely get you an idea about novel writing.
I think creativity plays major role in writting,You can improve your writting skills by reading and practicing.I would appreciate your work because atleast you had tried tn write something extraoridinary.