Support Forums

Full Version: New SEO GOLD ebook givaway to 1st 5 posters!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK guys i am Diablostoo from HF.. and i have decided to release my new ebook here only to the 1st 5 posters to this thread. I do not want this leaking as it is worth $20, and contains a new auto traffic method.

Just post here and the 1st 5 with the best reasons why you should have this ebook and a promise to not leak it to anybody else!!

This ebook contains techniques that can and will get you #1 spot on Google for many keywords of your choice. And also information is given on how you could have your own auto traffic website, and a possibility of making lots of money selling traffic.
I think I deserve this, because I am HQ member. I have made 3 tutorials and helped out to the community.
Cheers.
Ok man i think you do to. your the 1st person to receive my ebook.. let me know what you think please.. thanks, i will pm you now with the link.
Thanks alot, man!
Big vouch from me to you! Looks very good!
If the content of this eBook is legitimate, I wouldn't mind taking a look. I feel as though I deserve to be one of 5 members that are eligible to view the content of this eBook for all that I have done for Support Forums.

Ok Skill i have sent you a pm.. hope it is ok for you.. you have contributed a LOT here..thanks for any comments..

Nympho.. thanks for the vouch man..means a lot
This eBook contains a lot of information that SEO beginners could use to their full advantage. I haven't read it thoroughly just yet but I think this will help further expand my current knowledge on SEO, without a doubt.

Thank you.
(05-09-2011, 07:36 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]This eBook contains a lot of information that SEO beginners could use to their full advantage. I haven't read it thoroughly just yet but I think this will help further expand my current knowledge on SEO, without a doubt.

Thank you.

Hey thanks man.. really appreciate your honesty and your review..Thumbsup
I am number 4 if I am right. Thanks in advance! Big Grin
Can I get this ebook If I'm not too late?
Pages: 1 2