Support Forums

Full Version: Law of Attraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

For now, I'm just going to say, I belive in it....
If I take a skeptical look on to good and bad things that have happend to me, I was always in the mood similar to the happenings...
As they say it in the movie, I was focused on the things that have happend, good and bad....

Just take some time to read throught and maybe watch the movie open-minded, it's all I ask for....

This is a topic similar to horoscopes, it's in the eye of the beholder.....
I believe in it too. It's a really good video.

Oh, your youtube tag is broken bro. Don't put it in a spoiler.
Yes. I've heard about that book but I never really knew it was about...
When I'm really focused in things they just appear to happen... I'll try to read the book very soon...
IDK, yt and video=YouTube doesn't seem to work....

Anyway, the Movie and the book (the same), are just explaining it the easy way, to give you an image how it works, so don't take it that seriously, but build your own views on the subject.

As iCrack said, things just appear to happen, exactly...
I've always belived, that it's all about the state of mind this movie and the theory itself, showed me that I'm not the only one that has that feeling.

The movie it self, has many "things" that can be discussed, true, possible or wtf.... But the facts, when I look at my life and what I've been through, all those situations had one thing in common, my mind was already there, good or bad... my mind, my body and my soul were like it has already happend, probably the reason why some people describe me as cold-blooded....
(05-11-2011, 06:52 AM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]IDK, yt and video=YouTube doesn't seem to work....
This worked when I tried it.
Code:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8[/video]

This seems interesting. I'll try to watch it after I get off work.

(05-11-2011, 07:36 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]This worked when I tried it.
Code:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8[/video]

This seems interesting. I'll try to watch it after I get off work.

LOL, 5 mintues ago, it didn't work.... now it does o.O
Have fun watching it.... Big Grin
Gotta go, but I'll bookmark the thread to make sure I watch the video once i get back from work Smile

- Methanity
Of course it's real; Oprah endorses this stuff!
I just watched the video and like Gaijin, if I think back to some things that have happened to me.. This video makes a lot of sense. I've always sort of had this same mentality so it was interesting seeing how the video explained it. Thanks for sharing this.
Many people have told me the same thing. I think that it happens only because of the state of our minds. Its the way we perceive things and the way we think. If we have the power to convert even the most negative of thoughts into a positive one. Then maybe we can overcome such things.