Support Forums

Full Version: Saints Rows 3 or LA Noire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering what you guys think of those 2 games, i was going to pre-order LA Noire but since it isn't out on PC yet i didn't. However i pre-ordered SR:3 which its not going to be released until the end of the year, now im regretting it. Was it really worth it?? I mean i did checkout the graphics and they arent so bad, just a little too cartoony.
I actually like Saints Row, a good game to play when you have enough of GTA, and in some case it's imo better than GTA.
I will not buy the games but I'll surely test them out, I'm not really into gaming anymore.

L.A. Noire on the other side, looks awesome but doesn't really has "original" ideas, same as Saints Row....

btw: c0ol name... ;)
ookay, yeah i got lucky and snatched a $50 Gamestop gc for $20 on ebay... i normally don't buy games since i rarely game, however LA Noire looks interesting since i would consider it strategy because you have to find clues,evidence and stuff you also get to do real work in the police station, i just wish they added free roam, multi/coop.

Oh, what the hay i think ill just get my money back and buy LA Noire instead after all it does comeout in a few weeks.

Smile and thanks...
I would say LA Noire. Is it eventually supposed to come out on the PC? I was bummed that it say 360 and PS3 only.
(05-08-2011, 07:18 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I would say LA Noire. Is it eventually supposed to come out on the PC? I was bummed that it say 360 and PS3 only.

Yeah thats what they usually do, release it for consoles first and then PC.. We all know if they release it for PC right away it will be pirated LOL.
(05-08-2011, 07:44 PM)ImOkayBro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats what they usually do, release it for consoles first and then PC.. We all know if they release it for PC right away it will be pirated LOL.

True, that's why I was disappointed that it wouldn't be coming out, right away anyways Pirate
GTA is better then SR no doubt in my opinion. But hey it is all about your opinion.

OT- LA Noire
GTA is better than SR, but SR is fun to play when you really want to screw around. GTA is more of a mock simulation of real life, SR is just fun to smash things and do stunts.

That's my take.

As for LA Noire, it looks alright but I feel like it'll end up like Mafia 2 did, all the hype and lacking gameplay. I'll be sure to try it though. Also, there's been discussion of Activision buying out Rockstar's Take-Two. Not sure if that can affect LA Noire but I can tell you that I am not a huge fan of Activision's past developments. Sleep
I like L.A Noire but SR is real gangsta thing.Like it more
Saints Row, I loved the second one. I never herd of the other game.
Pages: 1 2