Support Forums

Full Version: Twitter Bot [Source]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I made this bot today and decided to share the source with ya'll.
It's nothing fancy and probably doesn't even work 100% but the basics are down and if you wish to edit it to work how you want go for it. Smile

PICTURE

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/RNED9KIVO7
*If you download this please say thanks.
*If you use this please give credits.
PURP.. hey buddy. Nice to see a new face on SF.
This persons post contains an illegal application for the following reason:
[Image: 8006f022ba31ca07739178cf33c3da74.png]

Thank You Comodo Firewall!

If you download and ran, use system restore and also -- Immediate Quarantine that application. Reported.

This is terrible and it makes the VB section look bad.
(05-08-2011, 03:29 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You Comodo Firewall!

If you download and ran, use system restore and also -- Immediate Quarantine that application. Reported.

That can still be ok, is it not just enabling your proxy? It is a bot after all. Would have to decompile the program to check but I'm not going to bother downloading. Tongue You can look at the source if he provided it.
Don't judge without proper proof.
(05-08-2011, 03:49 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]That can still be ok, is it not just enabling your proxy? It is a bot after all. Would have to decompile the program to check but I'm not going to bother downloading. Tongue You can look at the source if he provided it.
Don't judge without proper proof.

I sure hope your not defending him... Because if you are I don't know you anymore. Who are you again?
It appears to be fine, the firewall is just doing what it should. Don't be fooled by the bold colours and text it uses.
(05-08-2011, 03:29 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]If you download and ran, use system restore and also -- Immediate Quarantine that application. Reported.

Fail. Valiant effort but you got this one wrong sir. Next time look into the program before you make such accusations.
I am not sure if it's virus, but it doesn't detect on my PC. Maybe gonna use this.
(05-08-2011, 03:29 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]This persons post contains an illegal application for the following reason:
[Image: 8006f022ba31ca07739178cf33c3da74.png]

Thank You Comodo Firewall!

You SIR are DUMB you do know I gave you the SOURCE right?

Why don't you look at the SOURCE before you try to say it's a virus. Mad
Pages: 1 2