Support Forums

Full Version: .Net Coding Challenge #5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Challenge: Captcha Verification
End date: 1st June, 2011
Details: Add a Captcha Verification to your program. It doesn't matter how advanced it is. What matters is if you can accomplish this successfully.

Requirements: There are no requirements for this. You just need to make it work...

How to enter:
Enter by responding to this thread stating are going to attempt this challenge. Do not PM me.

How to submit:
Submit by using a spoiler tag to hide you submission. Include a screen shot, the source code in {code} tags, a download link to the project. (Optional but preferred)

Choosing a winner:
If you complete this.. then you are a winner. This is not a contest to see who 'coded the best'. This is a challenge to see if you can complete it. Visual is Optional, but it will make your program look nice to the SF community.

Disclaimer:
This is meant to be fun and constructive. By submitting your code for this challenge you agree not to get butt-hurt if somebody criticizes your work. Take the criticism, learn from it, and move on. Also, all comments made should be constructive. NO FLAMING ALLOWED. All flaming attempts will be reported.

To everyone: Good luck.

Submissions: The High Roller; iCrack; KoBE; dudesons123; thanasis2028...
Heres my submission:
(05-07-2011, 09:33 AM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Heres my submission:

It looks great mate! I made one as well (should I post it? 'cause this is my challenge Roflmao)
(05-07-2011, 10:22 AM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ]It looks great mate! I made one as well (should I post it? 'cause this is my challenge Roflmao)

Yes that is the tradition. Sure why not post.
Here's my submission then...
I will give this a try, its fun. But i first need to finish a website for school Smile
(05-09-2011, 09:01 AM)dudesons123 Wrote: [ -> ]I will give this a try, its fun. But i first need to finish a website for school Smile

Ok Sir! Be sure to come back here! Oui
Now that my finals are done I should have some spare time to make this. I'll post a submission soon.
Wow these are amazing, i might even use this for a program in the near future. I was also going to compete but decided not to because the competition is too great.
(05-10-2011, 07:12 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Now that my finals are done I should have some spare time to make this. I'll post a submission soon.

Yeah! I was wondering why you weren't posting here! Roflmao
Good Luck!

(05-11-2011, 03:44 AM)milopeach Wrote: [ -> ]Wow these are amazing, i might even use this for a program in the near future. I was also going to compete but decided not to because the competition is too great.

If you use any of the sources of the people who participated give credits to the person who posted... Oui
Pages: 1 2