Support Forums

Full Version: Burning Feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So bassicly , I fell in love with the most amazing girl , I met her on stickam , Shes very popular and has over half a million views on her stickam page.. , We have a thing and no one knows it , And i like to keep things like that. I started talking to her every day and eventually she started to cam with me , But she hasn't even seen me , and i have my reasons for staying anonymous , But i really fell in love with this girl
, I dont think i have plans for ever meeting her in real life like i told her i would , just because it seems unrealistic to me , But what are some things that i can do with her? Like we watch movies and play games already , I really want to keep her entertained and satisfied , So what else is there to do online?

(I really dont want to lose her so please help)
I think, in the end, to keep her satisfied with you and entertained, you're going to have to meet her in person, or at very least, talk with her comfortably on webcam. May we know what your reasons for not going on webcam with her? Are you much older or younger than she is maybe?
She has never seen you at all? Not even a pic or two?
You have to be realistic, it's over the internet, I don't see how anything will happen.
Nothing much can happen over the internet. You will have to take some steps to meet her or cam with her. In case she thinks that you are not good enough in looks and stuff, then she is not the girl for you.
Ask her out for a movie or something else.
If you don't want her to get bored, you'll have to meet with her in person. But before you do that, I suggest having deep conversations with her and getting to know her. Then you can plan good dates and things to do because you'll know what she likes. Also, make sure she's actually a girl. Sounds creepy, but after reading the HF e-Whoring section, anything can happen.
You can't live on the computer. Plain and simple.
You may think you love her, but I don't honestly think you do. Nonetheless, If you have no plans to meet her IRL, it really doesn't matter if you're in love with her or not, because it will never work out in the long run. Especially the fact that you're basically anon to her, I can see her getting tired of you very shortly.
Either, change your game, or get in the real world.
Voice chat maybe? Do skype or something. Tbh If you don't plan to meet her in IRL you can't hold her for your life with you so you'll loose her someday.
I don't want to look like amature kid but don't you get bored??
You really should just meet her if you can. Why wouldn't you meet her, I mean if you know it's actually her, and not just some guy trying to trick you.
Why why not meet her online, why does that seem too unreal for you?
Pages: 1 2