Support Forums

Full Version: Logo Reqeust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please could someone do a logo matching the colour scheme in the image Big Grin

With this:

Zies Web
Web Development & Design Community

Thanks Big Grin

[Image: example.png]

Same height, bud as wide before it hits the user panel Big Grin

[Image: logo.png]
Whoever the original creator was for that logo, it actually looks really nice. I like the visual with the dots. I remember creating something like this a while ago, except the circles were in a semicircle formation and not a "S" curve. I'll give it a shot if Fragma gives me some time to make something decent before he comes out with something lol.
It was made by Audento studios. I bought the theme from them.
[Image: logoatqv.png]

Here's my attempt, I liked their idea with the circles so I manipulated it to my style. It looks better on a white background.

Preview:
[Image: logo2zs.png]

Information:
Dimensions - 300x80px

I oriented the circles using a larger circle, and made each circles center fall on a tangent point on that original circle, so they should be aligned on a perfect curve from doing that. I just deleted my circle template afterwards.
Really nice theme. I would try it but it would probably take me a while and I'm pretty busy with college work. I'm sure Infinity will come up with something nice for you.

(05-06-2011, 02:42 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice theme. I would try it but it would probably take me a while and I'm pretty busy with college work. I'm sure Infinity will come up with something nice for you.

Thanks for believing in me graphics guru Blackhat lol, If he doesn't like the one I created above, i'd be happy to try a different logo too.
I really like it, it looks fantastic Big Grin
The circles orientation is a classic logo addition, I spent tons of time taking a look at logo examples in the past so that I could come out with ideas for logos on my own sites, and I have seen a few with squares aligned in a semicircle too. I've got a whole bunch of my own ideas as well from spending the time to do that, so it was very beneficial.

If you ever get bored of that one though, just add another request and maybe i'll be competing with Fragma next time lol