Support Forums

Full Version: Random Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol I'm so bored (-__-)
Anyone got something interesting to share?
It's raining outside.
Well thats uplifting Tongue
Its the middle of the night here.
Wow, I passed by this thread, not thinking much of it, but when I got home, on the way here it wasn't raining. It was actually fairly sunny, not too many grey clouds. I just happened to look outside 5 mins after passing by this thread though and it's raining here too lol.
(05-06-2011, 01:59 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I passed by this thread, not thinking much of it, but when I got home, on the way here it wasn't raining. It was actually fairly sunny, not too many grey clouds. I just happened to look outside 5 mins after passing by this thread though and it's raining here too lol.

All hail the power of Random Discussions.
Now let's talk about World Peace. Tongue
(05-06-2011, 02:06 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]All hail the power of Random Discussions.
Now let's talk about World Peace. Tongue

That's all you really have to say if your doing a speech where you want people to nominate you lol. If it's just a small contained election for something that doesn't effect too many people though you'll just look like an idiot. Running for president though, say it and typically all the people who know nothing about politics will vote for you lol. Just a random thought, that popped into my head. Thats why democracies aren't really a democracy. People just vote for the heck of it (some people anyway). But they don't know why they are really voting or why they should vote for someone over another. It doesn't really reflect the interest of the people, it's usually who spends the most money in their election campaigns that wins because it's all based on advertising these days.
I'm smoking... Not doing anything.
I saw you joined the irc channel for a minute before quitting lol.
Yeh no one talked lol....
Sam probably joined, got harassed by your bot and then left Tongue
Pages: 1 2