Support Forums

Full Version: Character Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a preview of a character I've been working on for about an hour or so now in Cinema 4D. Still has a long way to go but I have the basic body down. Remember this is a GIF image so the quality is a lot better when it's in Cinema 4D. Also the final character will be textured as characters normally are, and not chrome.

[Image: previedld.gif]
This is why I love Cinema 4D.
Great job Fragma.
Can't wait to see the final version Smile
Looks good, but a little plain. Are you going to add facial features to the front of the box as his head, or add his head on later to the top of the box?
The face will be on the front of the box as his head. Although the box will be longer than it is.
I know it's plain but like I said it still has a lot needed doing to it. This is just the basic body shape. There will be more detail with the shoes, hands, & tail, and it will most likely have some kind of clothing.
It looks fairly good nonetheless, I like the chrome effect too. For some reason it reminds me of his body as a die (from a pair of dice). It would be an interesting concept to do that lol, but i'm sure that's not what you're heading towards for this character.
That's a pretty nice idea actually. I'll definitely consider implementing it into some kind of dice character.
It's kinda funny. I like it mate Tongue Keep it uP!
(05-06-2011, 03:21 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pretty nice idea actually. I'll definitely consider implementing it into some kind of dice character.

You wouldn't even need the colors of red and white, you could keep it chrome, but with the bowl shaped engravings for each side of the die it might look pretty cool. You wouldn't even need a face then because that would be all the design you need to add to make it of interest.
Say what? A metal headless Garfield? xD. Haha just kidding. Great job. Hope to see the final outcome (:
This is pretty cool, I look forward to seeing it complete.
Pages: 1 2 3