Support Forums

Full Version: [V3.8] ★Cooldude★'s HWID protection [Dynamic server response][V3.8]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: FGi3m.png]

[Image: 91090282.png]
[Image: OXX70.png]
[Image: fMzeg.png]

Virus Scan Status: CLEAN - 0 out of 33

Looks cool, but why would you need to have us chargeback and cancel?
Very nice good luck with your product.
(05-06-2011, 09:55 PM)Muiltyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cool, but why would you need to have us chargeback and cancel?

To stop scammers from charging back after they have received the product.

(05-07-2011, 02:52 AM)RE6D1V3 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice good luck with your product.

Thank you.
I've released version 3.1. From now until August, all proceeds from the sale of this program will be donated to charity.
Nice but how do we actually know if the money goes to charity? Looks interesting though...
(05-22-2011, 04:03 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but how do we actually know if the money goes to charity? Looks interesting though...

I can take a picture of my bank statement showing the outgoing payment.
I'm pretty sure polymorphic means self modifying. Dynamic responses (different response each time) is not polymorphic.
(05-23-2011, 09:20 AM)0xE9 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure polymorphic means self modifying. Dynamic responses (different response each time) is not polymorphic.

Thanks for the information, I suppose it's dynamic.
Ah interesting. What charity did you decide to support?
Pages: 1 2 3