Support Forums

Full Version: Can someone find me this clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone find me a YouTube or video clip that has the following scene for Two and a Half Men in it?

It's the one from Season 3, Episode 4 where Berta tells Allen "It's a shame, you paying all that money for an ex-wife and an ex-wife's house and you're not allowed inside either one."

I'd really appreciate it. I want to share it with some friends on FB but can't find the clip online anywhere.
(05-05-2011, 08:34 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.megavideo.com/?v=S6S9BH0K @ 7:02

Is there a way you can find that in a YouTube video so I can share it on Facebook. I would so it myself but I only have limited bandwidth and don't want to upload that much.
(05-05-2011, 10:54 AM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way you can find that in a YouTube video so I can share it on Facebook. I would so it myself but I only have limited bandwidth and don't want to upload that much.

Shitty way to do this:
- Download Camtasia, install and open the screen recorder.
- Adjust that to the player size and start recording.
- Click Play and wait for the video to end.
- When it's over click stop, save the video and upload it to youtube.
- Post it on Facebook!

As I said it's a shitty way to do this...
(05-05-2011, 11:52 AM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Shitty way to do this:
- Post it on Facebook!

It works though Tongue and he'd be helping others in his situation Smile sorry Solidify I tried finding it Sad
(05-05-2011, 11:52 AM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Shitty way to do this:
- Post it on Facebook!

I'm not looking to upload it myself. I have limited bandwidth and have already exceeded it.