Support Forums

Full Version: I'm Manipulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never wrote one of these, so I'm including everything.

I'm 14 years old, middle schooler, not an nerd, but not an cool kid.
I spend most of my time on the internet, I have somewhat of a social life.
I'm an Police Explorer and I get mad fun of if someone see's an cop or if something relates to law enforcement.
I don't like most people from my school, Yet I still hang/still pretend to like them.
Most of them talk crap about me, but the thing is, It never get's to me, but it's getting to me now.
I'm skinny, but not to skinny.
Im 116lbs, and 5'8", an AB student.
Im looking for a good time/good friends on Support Forums.
Police Explorer...

Explain please ^_^

p.s. WELCOME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418UaItdSCc It's like intraining to become an police officer.
Welcome to Support Forums Manipulation Smile
Its a friendly community here, so if you want to make friends, just be yourself and contribute to the forums. Big Grin
Welcome Manipulation.
(05-04-2011, 06:45 PM)Manipulation Wrote: [ -> ]I've never wrote one of these, so I'm including everything.

I'm 14 years old, middle schooler, not an nerd, but not an cool kid.
I spend most of my time on the internet, I have somewhat of a social life.
I'm an Police Explorer and I get mad fun of if someone see's an cop or if something relates to law enforcement.
I don't like most people from my school, Yet I still hang/still pretend to like them.
Most of them talk crap about me, but the thing is, It never get's to me, but it's getting to me now.
I'm skinny, but not to skinny.
Im 116lbs, and 5'8", an AB student.
Im looking for a good time/good friends on Support Forums.

Welcome to SF, man. What's your name?
You seem to be quite like me when I was in middle schooler.
I'm in my senior year of high school, and what you really need to know is to just be yourself. It helps alot.
Law enforcement? Is that what you want to be? Go into security forces in the Airforce, talk to a recruiter. After highschool when you join, you'll have a set job, college paid for, and an awesome life!

Lemme know how things go, man. Thumbsup