Support Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy XIV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
w0w.... My social life is going to end with the release of Final Fantasy 14
It's a MMORPG, and I can't wait to play it.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwk3Ps3Jayw[/yt]
Never really played any of the final fantasy games are they good ? and worth getting Tongue i have thought about getting one before but i wan't a really good opinion. and reviews just don't cut it for me Tongue
Same, i've never played them other than FF7, that was okay.. But the GFX was a bit poor imho Smile
(10-20-2009, 11:28 AM)NamelessCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Never really played any of the final fantasy games are they good ? and worth getting Tongue i have thought about getting one before but i wan't a really good opinion. and reviews just don't cut it for me Tongue

It is something that you will love or hate when you play it first time.
Final Fantasy was always a game that takes 120+ hours of your life (any part)

(10-20-2009, 11:29 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Same, i've never played them other than FF7, that was okay.. But the GFX was a bit poor imho Smile

FF7 is one of the greatest, yes the graphics are not so good but hell it was PS1, which PS1 game has good graphics (irony)
If you did like it I would tell you to checkout IX or X or X-2 (it's not really a second part)
FFIV would play like FFXII and FFXIII with the new targeting and gambit system, dunno if there will be other additions. I hope they ship it to PC though. :S
I played a couple times, i'm not really a big fan of games like that. I prefer thinks likr L4D or GTA4 and Dirt 2. Just me though.
Out of all the FF's the only one I like is FF7: Advent Children, and that's a movie Tongue
(10-20-2009, 10:11 PM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: [ -> ]FFIV would play like FFXII and FFXIII with the new targeting and gambit system, dunno if there will be other additions. I hope they ship it to PC though. :S

I really like the new Combat system and hope that they will even improve it in the Online, as for PC I don't no but I also hope it comes out.

(10-20-2009, 10:24 PM)ReVamped Wrote: [ -> ]Out of all the FF's the only one I like is FF7: Advent Children, and that's a movie Tongue

AC was a great movie I still watch it 3 times a week Roflmao
i have played final fatasy 1-10 and i cant wait til it launches woot
(10-21-2009, 06:51 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the new Combat system and hope that they will even improve it in the Online, as for PC I don't no but I also hope it comes out.

I don't have a PS2, but I have a neat little Ps2 emulator, replaying FFXII in it atm and playing Tekken 5 when friends are over here... Tongue
Pages: 1 2