Support Forums

Full Version: Time for some new award grants?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know Omniscient you're probably quite bust at the moment as always, but I would of just PM'ed you this but I'd like to get the communities feedback on the matter.

I personally feel that it's time we had another award grant, we have increased in activity allot since the last time they were properly given and the nominate thread has gotten allot bigger.

We have allot of new great posts coming out, we've still got dedicated members who have been here well over a year who haven got awards, we've got a new wave of friendly members with great personalities and posts and contributions.

I am going to attach a poll, so please vote in the poll and post your comments here. Thank you.
Why not give some out? They are given out daily at Omniscient's other forum for various things, and I think the same should be done here at SF.
I agree. There are a couple of people in particular who haven't yet received an award, when I personally believe they're more than deserving.

Also without blowing my own trumpet, I believe I deserve the "Ring Of Teaching" award.
I have noticed that only the old member get the awards, which is kinda unfair.
I was planning on making a youtube video to promote SF, but I saw that the award was yet to be given out.
Plus, what happened about the proposed Creative Writing award?
There are allot of people who deserve awards, the nomination thread obviously isn't being used.
(05-03-2011, 01:05 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that only the old member get the awards, which is kinda unfair.
I was planning on making a youtube video to promote SF, but I saw that the award was yet to be given out.
Plus, what happened about the proposed Creative Writing award?

Only reason the older members have awards, is because they were given out quite a while back, before the newer members were here.
Which is what the OP highlights. It's time for a new award burst I believe.
Voted only a few, I have seen a few members who deserve awards. Although they are meant to be hard to get so giving them out freely would not be good.
(05-03-2011, 01:19 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Although they are meant to be hard to get so giving them out freely would not be good.

True. But I hope the awards will be given out to those who deserve it irrespective of how long ago they've joined SF.

^ This comment is purely so that I can get an award too Tongue
It would be great to get some awards, even if it's not me Smile
Pages: 1 2 3