Support Forums

Full Version: Backgrounds 4 You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You may use these i will update more often, ill start with two than get up to ten.

Here, rememeber you MAY use them.

[Image: 8vrgc0bfuntr29tlhxmd.jpg]

Another:

[Image: eo74jvigzbfnvhyesy5.jpg]

And yet another:

[Image: wfen3rdv1s3km0lvk1w.jpg]

More to come!
I like the first one, but not the second or third.

The first one reminds me of this inkblot pictures where what you think it is judges your character/personality or something. When I look at it I see some sort of mob or crowd in the streets, and a couple of skyscrapers.
Oh haha thanks anyways Smile
The first one is sexeh! =D Good job!
Haha thanks, Smile
I really like the last one. The grunge and smudge on the bottom right makes it look intriguing for some reason.
(10-22-2009, 07:27 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the last one. The grunge and smudge on the bottom right makes it look intriguing for some reason.

Im glad someone finaly mention the 2nd or the 3rd one. I really am glad, i really am.
(10-22-2009, 08:26 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]Im glad someone finaly mention the 2nd or the 3rd one. I really am glad, i really am.

Might I add, the second one looks too repetitive with the brushes, don't you think. Just my two cents. =]
(10-22-2009, 08:40 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Might I add, the second one looks too repetitive with the brushes, don't you think. Just my two cents. =]

Mehh i just used the same brush over and over again as you can see, than added one from the first in the bottem left side.
Eh I can't see them =/
Pages: 1 2