Support Forums

Full Version: [Rate 1-10] Newest Digital Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It is literally a Digital Signature XD well check it out below, its in my signature. I believe my signature is the signature of awesomeness a signature that shows true meaning of what the word signature means. People can sign and make their own signatures of the base idea of my signature that I have created today and illuminates and signifies the signature itself. We have known signs and signatures from the beginning of time to territorial marking use urination as a signature. We have picked up the pen of signs and signaturation to new extents. This signature signifies the signs of business and digital signing as we know it. Signatures are resemblance of acceptance to a sign, such as the signature below and your signature as well. My signature makes a movie stars signature look worthless, and that is a brief paragraph of my signs of awesomeness about my signature.

Thanks for reading my spoof,

On subject,

Please rate on how purposefully basic it is on a scale of one to ten.
(05-01-2011, 05:13 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Please rate on how purposefully basic it is on a scale of one to ten.

1/10
It's just text with outer glow.
(05-01-2011, 05:28 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]1/10
It's just text with outer glow.

So its basic right? 10/10
Why even waste your time typing all that out?
Was a load of bollocks lol

p.s. I know you wrote Thanks for reading my spoof but what a waste of time and a pointless thread. Tongue
Don't think this signature needed a thread, but if it's your first time. Keep trying...
It's not a technical master piece... Far from it.. But sometimes simplicity can get the best results.
Yes it's just text with outer glow but instead of only looking at how it was made, you need to look at what it actually looks like as well... And it doesn't look bad at all... I think it suits your username & the colours go well along with the SF's grey.
It's not that good to be honest, And Untouch is wrong. I actually see an outer glow and a bevel and emboss layer effect on top of that. It looks a bit pixelated though, so that's not a positive to it. But I wouldn't give it a 1/10 just because it's plain.

I can't decide on what I would rate this but i'm leaning towards a 3/10. Mainly because this would take me around 30 seconds to make and save to my local drive really.
Font + Bavel + Outer glow.. Sorry, bro but it's not very cool.
(05-02-2011, 06:03 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]But I wouldn't give it a 1/10 just because it's plain.

I can't decide on what I would rate this but i'm leaning towards a 3/10. Mainly because this would take me around 30 seconds to make and save to my local drive really.

It took me 12 secs to do that. Tested. lol
It looks ugly, no effort went into it so 1/10 is a fair score.
He's not even serious with this thread.
It doesn't really look good, it's not eye-catching.
Pages: 1 2 3