Support Forums

Full Version: Hey SupportForums - I'm the new guy :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear SupportForums,

Hi, my name is iReaction™, here is a list of my interests:
  • Sports
  • Graphics
  • Movies/Shows
  • Going Out
  • The Computer

Well, those are just some of the things, haha. I'm a male, and honestly, I'm not a dick-head, and never will be. I would like to make a good first impression here, at SupportForums, and I also would like to make friends.

If you want to talk, you can PM me and I'll reply back as soon as I get the required posts. I'm not a fan of reputation, in my opinion it's just a number, so yeah. I will be giving it out daily, though to the members that truly deserve it.

I'm a some-what grammar nazi, that lives in Australia. I would like to learn more, about anything. I'm not that bad at graphics, but I'm learning, so I will make a Graphics Service soon.

Well, now you know about me, if you need anything, just shoot me a PM like I said above. This isn't a really good introduction, but it's a start? Tongue.

My favourite forums are as followed:
  • OSHIT
  • Graphics
  • Gaming

I am a really nice person to talk to, so I will be in the Emotional Support area, for the members in dire need of help. I don't like to see people down, I'm quite a humorous person, so hopefully the community and I, can cheer you all up!
Welcome, iReaction™.

It's always a great refresher to see that we have dedicated people aimed towards making this community a better one. I'm sure that you'll be a fantastic addition here. Please, enjoy your stay.
Welcome to this Forum, hope you enjoy it.
Thank you, Blixx & Deltron.

-iReaction™