Support Forums

Full Version: Can someone find me a list of cities in Alabama effected by the Tornado..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know an old friend from two years ago I met online who lives in Clanton, AL. I texted him, called his cell/home, emailed him, and checked his social networking accounts and I cannot get in touch with him. I really need to see if he is alright so if someone can find me a list or see if Clanton was effected I'll greatly appreciate it..

The last time he's done anything online was April 25th. I might release his name if no one finds anything. I found this article but was wondering if SF can help me?

"CLANTON, Ala. — The Alabama Emergency Management Agency says Tuscaloosa County leads the state in fatalities from the storms and tornadoes with 36 of the 210 deaths being reported statewide.
DeKalb County is second at 32, followed by Franklin with 27, Jefferson with 19, Walker and Lawrence with 14 and St. Clair with 13.
Other counties reporting fatalities are Calhoun with nine, Jackson with eight, Madison at seven, Elmore with six, Marshall at five, Fayette and Hale with four each, Limestone, Marion and Tallapoosa with three each, Cullman with two and Bibb with one.
EMA says the count could go higher because six people are still reported missing."
From what I found on Google it says during the storms, Clanton was hit with a tornado and had a few flash flood warnings.