Support Forums

Full Version: I just cleared 34.6 GB off my HDD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to keep my files clean, so I organize my files once a month or so. This time I cleaned 34.6 GB off of my files. I'm surprised because I usually just wipe 9 GB at the most. Wow, I just cleared 198.7 GB off my external HDD!
It feels good, right? I love the feeling lol
(04-29-2011, 07:05 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]It feels good, right? I love the feeling lol
I know! I have a 750 GB HDD, but I love the feeling of knowing that if I ever need to I can duplicate everything on my HDD three times with room to spare. Big Grin
Hey that is really sexy! I wish I could remove useless memory like that in a finger snap.... I cannot because I use every byte lol Tongue
(04-29-2011, 07:12 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Hey that is really sexy! I wish I could remove useless memory like that in a finger snap.... I cannot because I use every byte lol Tongue
Lol, well we all have some needed things. I cleared most of it, because I moved most of it to my external HDD. Like my graphics and such.
Wow! That's A LOT! Congrats! I just backed up my files, so I have about 30GB on my external HDD and about another 30GB on my lappy.
I don't even use that much in total. Currently using 3.9GB.
I'm the opposite way. I hoard things on my HDD, anything I can download that I think I might need in the next 50 years or if I think someone else might need it, it's on there.
I remember the other day I cleaned up about 50GB by uninstalling some games from Steam that I don't play on a regular basis. Unfortunately I've already used it up again. XD

Shoot... now you have me goin' and compressing and deleting things again. Tongue
I should probably do that...

I have 1300 GB total. I have about 200 free. Huh
Pages: 1 2