Support Forums

Full Version: What Do you guys think.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 decent domains.
EveryRom.com (has a nice Ring to it)

And

TheFacebookProxy.com

What do you guys think i should do with them. I know obviously a proxy for Facebookproxy, but what script? And do you think its worth it?

And What do you guys think About EveryRom.com?
It's all about what niche you want to get in.

For the rom site, you might want to have a slogan in relation to the domain. For example: "For every rom in existence, there's a download button." It's ghetto but you get the point.

For the proxy, it'd just take getting bumped up the top lists to drive traffic. You already have a nice script and theme to it.

The title needs to be configured; in the Glype "config.php" file, put a space between Facebook and Proxy.
The Tom domain would be ft for a blog. You can download share download links for phone and game roms. Maybe doing recess of them as well.
I love the sound of EveryRom.com
You should totally make it into an emulator website.

Flaming Wrote:For every rom in existence, there's a download button.

Clever Smile
TheFacebookProxy.com

When I had a proxy I found it was best not to mention the word proxy anywhere whether it would be in the domain or the site due to the fact alot of your traffic will originate from schools and workplaces and the word proxy will be detected and then site will just be blocked.

EveryRom.com

I quite like this one, there is just something about it.
EveryRom.com does have a pretty nice ring to it. If you get a decent site together I think it would do pretty well Big Grin

TheFacebookProxy.com, however, I don't think will as well, for reasons that h-boy mentioned. It could probably get a pretty good rank on Google, but most softwares that people use to block specific sites will also block anything with the word proxy in it (My high school would even block sites that had the word proxy written anywhere in the site content :/).

Maybe if you try to market it towards countries that can't access Facebook (lolEgypt), you might be able to get some good traffic out of it that way. But that's about the only thing I can think of.
Not a big fan of either if I'm totally honest. I don't think EveryRom has that much of a ring to it, but clearly that's just me.

I think BlackChaos's suggestion of using it as an Emulator site would be the best option.